Wednesday 4 September 2013

Irrelevant Joke โจ๊กมั่ว หรือโจ๊กไร้สาระ



Posted on February 7th, 2013 at 18:00 by John Sinteur in category: Joke

 

               Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, walked into a branch of the Commonwealth Bank to cash a cheque. Approaching the cashier she said “Good morning, could you please cash this cheque for me?” The clerk replies “It would be my pleasure, mam. Could I see your ID please?”

 

              Julia said “Well I didn’t bring my ID with me as I didn’t think there was any need to. I am Julia Gillard you know – the Prime Minister!”

 

               Clerk: “I’m sorry, but with all the regulations, monitoring of the banks because of imposters, fraud, forgers and the like, I must insist on proof of identity”. Julia: “Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows me!”

 

                 Clerk: “I am very sorry Madam Prime Minister. These are the bank rules and I must follow them”. Julia: “And I need this cheque cashed!!”

 

                Clerk: “Perhaps there’s another way. One day Greg Norman came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Greg Norman he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful putt across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Greg Norman and cashed his cheque”.

 

                “Another time, Shane Warne came in without ID. He pulled out a cricket ball and bowled a fabulous spinner kick where the ball landed in my coffee mug. With that spectacular bowl we cashed his cheque. So mam, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, the Prime Minister?”

 

                Julia stood there thinking. Finally she says “Honestly, I can’t think of a single thing I’m good at”.

 

Clerk: “Will that be $50 notes or $100 notes, Prime Minister?”

โจ๊กนี้เก็บมาจาก เว๊บ Irrelevant Joke ที่แปลว่า โจ๊กมั่ว Irrelevant แปลเป็นไทยก็คือมั่ว หรือเพ้อเจ้อ ไร้สาระ นั่นเอง มีแยะมาก อ่านเล่นๆแล้วหัดแปลไปก่อน เดี๋ยวจะมาแปลให้ฟัง

คนไทยที่ได้เคยฟังฝรั่งมันประชุมสภา คิดว่า Irrelevant ใช้บ่อยมากในสภา เป็นคําสูงส่ง ของคนมีความรู้ แต่จริงๆแล้ว มันด่ากันว่า มึงเพ้อเจ้อ หรือมึงมั่วแล้วที่พูดแบบนี้

 

 

ID PLEASE ขอดูหลักฐานด้วย ( ID ก็ย่อมาจาก Identification หรือบัตร์ประจำตัวนั่นเอง ประเทศออสเตรเลียไม่มี บัตรประจำตัว หลักฐานที่สําคัญคือใบเกิด หรือ บัตรสุขภาพฟรี หรือใบขับขี่)

                  Australian Prime Minister, นางยกรัฐมนตรี  Julia Gillard, จูเลีย กิลหลาด( ทุกวันนี้โดนพรรคปลดไปแล้ว ) walked into เดินเข้าไปใน a branch สาขาof the Commonwealth Bank ของธนาคาร คอมม่อนเว๊ล to cash a cheque. เพื่อเอาเช๊คไปขึ้นเงิน  Approaching the cashier พอเดินเข้าไปถีง แค๊ชเชียร  she said เธอก็บอกว่า “Good morning, สวัสดีตอนเช้า could you please  คุณช่วยกรุณา  cash this cheque for me?” เอาเช๊คนี้ขึ้นเงินให้ชั้นด้วย  The clerk replies  พนักงานธนาคารตอบว่า  “It would be my pleasure,  ยินดีครับ  mam. คุณผู้หญิง  Could I see your ขอผมดู ID please?” หลักฐานที่ยืนยันว่าเป็นคุณจริง

Julia said จูเลียบอกว่า “Well ..เอ๊อ I didn’t bring my ID ฉันไม่ได้เอาบัตร์อะไร with me   ติดตัวมาเลย  as I didn’t think   ฉันไม่คิดว่า      there was any need to. มันจำเป็น  I am Julia Gillard ฉันคือ จูเลีย กิลหลาด you know คุณก็รู้ – the Prime Minister!” นายกรัฐมนตรีน

Clerk: พนักงานธนาคารพูดว่า “I’m sorry, เสียใจด้วยครับ  but แต่ว่า  with ด้วย all the regulations,กฏ monitoring ระเบียบ of the banks ของธนาคารที่วางไว้  because of imposters,เพื่อป้องกันคนแอบอ้าง  fraud, นักต้มตุ๋น forgers พวกปลอมลายเซ็นต์ and the like,แล้วก็พวกสิบแปดมงกุฏ  I must insist  ผมจะต้องยืนยัน on proof of identity”. ที่ขอหลักฐานที่พิสูจน์ว่าคุณคือตัวจริงให้ได้ Julia: จูเลียก็บอกว่า “Just ask anyone here แค่ถามใครๆ at the bank  ที่ธนาคารนี้ดู  who I am ว่าฉันเป็นใคร and they will tell you. เค้าก็จะบอกคุณเอง Everybody knows me!” ทุกคนรู้จักชั้นทั้งนั้น

Clerk: พนักงานธนาคาร “I am very sorry ผมเสียใจจริงๆครับ Madam Prime Minister. คุณนางยกรัฐมนตรี  These are the bank rules มันเป็นกฏของธนาคาร and I must follow them”.ที่ผมต้องทำตาม  Julia: จูเลีย บอกว่า “And I need this cheque cashed!!” แต่ว่าฉันต้องเอาเช๊คนี้ขึ้นเงินให้ได้นะ

Clerk: พนักงานธนาคาร “Perhaps there’s another way. เรายังมีวิธี อื่นอีกครับ

            One day วันนึง Greg Norman เกร๊ก นอร์แม่น( นักก๊อฟชื่อดังของออสเตรเลีย )  came into the bank มาที่ธนาคารนี่ without ID. ไม่มีบัตร์มาเหมือนกัน To prove วิธีที่พิสูจน์ he was Greg Norman ว่าเค้าคือเกร๊ก นอร์แม่น he pulled out his putter เค้างัด ไม้ผัดตีก็อฟ( ไม้สุดท้ายที่ตีลงหลุม )  ( and made a beautiful putt แล้วก็ตีอย่างสวยงาม  across the bank  จากหน้าประตูธนาคาร into a cup. มาเข้าถ้วยกาแฟ  With that shot ตีได้แบบนี้  we knew him เรารู้ทันทีว่าเค้า  to be Greg Norman คือ เกร๊ก นอร์แม่น   and  แล้วก็ cashed his cheque”. เอาเช๊คมาขึ้นเงินไป

“Another time, แล้วก็อีกครั้ง Shane Warne เชน วอน ( นักคริ๊กเก็ตที่มีชื่อเสียงของออสเตรเลีย ) came in มาที่นี่ without ID. ไม่มีบัตรมาด้วย He pulled out แกก็งัดเอา a cricket ball ลูกคริ๊กเก๊ต and bowled เหวี่ยง a fabulous spinner kick ท่าที่ทำให้เชนวอนมีชื่อเสียง  เตะขาหมุนตัว where the ball เหวี่ยงลูกคริ๊กเก๊ต  landed  in ลงมาใส่ my coffee mug. ถ้วยกาแฟผมพอดี With ด้วยการ that spectacular bowl ท่าเหวี่ยงแบบเทพแบบนี้   we cashed his cheque. เราก็ต้องให้เค้าเอาเช๊คขึ้นเงินไป  So mam, เอาละครับคุณนาย what can you do คุณพอจะมีอะไร to prove ที่จะยืนยันว่า that it is you, ว่าคุณคือตัวจริง and only you, ไม่ใช่คนอื่นปลอมมา the Prime Minister?” เป็นนายก

Julia stood there thinking. จูเลียยืนคิดอยู่นาน  Finally สุดท้าย  she says  เธอก็ตอบว่า “Honestly, พูดตรงๆเลยนะ I can’t think of ฉันคิดไม่ออกเลย a single thing แม้แต่อย่างเดียวว่า  I’m good at”. อะไรที่ฉันเก่ง

Clerk: พนักงานธนาคาร “Will that be  จะเอาเป็นแบ๊งค์ $50 notes ห้าสิบ  or $100 notes, หรือแบ๊งค์ร้อยครับ Prime Minister?”ท่านนายก

Joe Slowwalker

http://tinyurl.com/kxv276m

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment