Sunday 8 September 2013

เป็นห่วง


concern

 

                Two boys were playing marble and suddenly rushed to the hospital.

Smaller boy told to the doctor, “I have swallowed a marble.”

 

          Doctor: “I see, Is this your brother with you?” asked to the older boy.

The other boy replied “No, I own the marble.”

 

Concern  เป็นห่วง

         Two boys   เด็กสองคน were playing marble                                  กำลังเล่นลูกหินกัน   and และแล้ว suddenly rushed ก็ต้องถูกพาตัวอย่างรีบด่วน to the hospital. ส่งโรงพยาบาล

Smaller boy ไอ้ตัวเล็กกว่า told to the doctor, บอกหมอว่า “I have swallowed a marble.”    ผมกลืน  ลูกหินเข้าไปลูกหนึ่ง

 

          Doctor: หมอบอกว่า “I see, เข้าใจแระ Is this your brother with you?”   นี่น้องชายเธอหรือที่พามาเนี๊ยะ    asked to ถามไปที่ the older boy. เด็กโต

The older boy replied   เด็กโตตอบว่า “No, ไม่ใช่ครับ I own the marble.” ลูกหินนั่นเป็นของผม

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment