Sunday 8 September 2013


เรียนไวยากรณ์

 

 

 

                 During an English lesson, the teacher notices that a boy was not paying attention to him.

Teacher:Pappu, join these two sentences together. I was cycling to school. I saw a dead body.


Pappu: (thinking for a while) I saw a dead body cycling to school.

 

เรียนไวยากรณ์

 

 

 

             During ระหว่าง an English lesson, ชั่วโมงเรียนภาษาอังกฤษ  the teacher ครู notices สังเกตุเห็น that a boy เด็กคนหนึ่ง was not ไม่ paying attention to him. สนใจครูสอน

            Teacher: ครูก็บอกว่า  Pappu,  บาบู   join these two sentences together. เอาประโยคสองประโยคนี่มาผสมกันซิ  I was cycling to school.  ผมกำลังขี่จักรยานไปโรงเรียน I saw a dead body. ผมเห็นศพคนตาย


             Pappu: บาบู  (thinking for a while) ( คิดอยู่ครู่หนึ่ง I saw a dead body cycling to school. ผมเห็นคนตายขี่จักรยานไปโรงเรียน

( ความจริง แค่ตัดจุด ฟูลสต๊อบ ออกก็เป็นประโยคที่สมบูรณ์แล้ว ไอ้บาบูมันเล่นเพลินไม่ทันคิด)

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment