Monday 31 March 2014

สุขาอยู่หนใด


Toilet

        The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, and the one I ended up visiting had two cubicles.
One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.
A voice came from the cubicle next to me: “Hello, mate, how are you doing?”
Although I thought that was a bit strange, I didn’t want to be rude, so I replied, “Not too bad, thanks.”
After a short pause,
I heard the voice again:
“So, what are you up to?”
Again I answered,

somewhat  reluctantly, “Just
having a quick shit... how about yourself?”
The next thing I heard him say was, “Sorry, mate, I’ll have to call you back. There’s some c**t in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say”

.......................................................................................

 

 Toilet  สุขา

        The other day เมื่อวันก่อน

I needed to pay a visit  ผมมีความจำเป็นที่ต้องไปเยี่ยม

to the public toilet,  ห้องนํ้าสาธารณะ

 and the one I ended up visiting แล้วห้องนํ้าที่ผมไปเจอเข้า

 

had two cubicles. เป็นห้องนํ้าที่มีสองห้อง
One of the doors was locked. ห้องหนึ่งประตูปิด

So I went into the other one, ผมเลยต้องไปอีกห้องหนึ่ง

closed the door, ปิดประตูลงกลอนอย่างดี

dropped my trousers แก้กางเกง (  dropped อันนี้ สร้างจิณตนาการว่า กางเกงรูดมากองที่แทบเท้า...โชว์ฝีมือแต่งนิยาย)

and sat down. แล้วก็นั่งลง
A voice came from มีเสียงมาจาก

the cubicle next to me: ห้องข้างๆ

 “Hello, mate,  เป็นไงเพื่อน

 how are you doing?”  สบายดีมั๊ย
Although I thought  ถึงผมจะคิดว่า

that was a bit strange, มันแปลกๆอยู่หน่อย

I didn’t want แต่ผมก็ไม่อยาก

to be rude, เสียมารยาท ( rude รู๊ด คำนี้ แปลว่า หยาบ หรือเสียมารยาท)

so I replied, ด้วยเหตุนี้จึงตอบไปว่า

“Not too bad, ก็เรื่อยๆไม่เลวครับ

 thanks.” ขอบคุณ
After a short pause, จากนั้นก็เงียบไปครู่หนึ่ง
I heard the voice again: ต่อมาผมก็ได้ยินเสียงพูดขึ้นอีก
“So, what are you up to?” ตกลงตอนนี้แกคิดทำอะไร
Again I answered, ผมก็ตอบไปอีก

somewhat reluctantly, แบบลังเลนิดๆ

“Just having a quick shit... ก็กำลังขี้แป๊ปนึงเดี๋ยวก็จะไปแล้ว

 how about yourself?” แล้วนายละ
The next thing  I heard him say was,  เสียงที่ผมได้ยินเค้าพูดต่อมาคือ

 “Sorry, mate, โทษทีนะเพื่อน

I’ll have to call you back. เดี๋ยวกูโทรมาหามึงใหม่

There’s some c**t   ดันเสือกมี ไอ้คั้น  (c**t  คำนี้อ่านออกเสียงว่า คั้น เหมือนนํ้าส้มคั้นทํานองนั้น แต่แปลว่า ของลับของสุภาพสตรี)

in the cubicle next to me อยู่ในห้องถัดจากกูไปเนี๊ยะ

answering everything I say”  ตอบคำถามทุกคําที่กูพูดกับมึงอยู่เนี๊ยะ

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment