Saturday 1 March 2014

หุบปาก


Stay mum
             THREE blonde mums were talking about the contraband  they’d found in their daughters’ bedrooms during a clean-up.
             The first mother  said,”l found a bottle of vodka. I didn’t know Susie drank booze!”
             The second mum said, “I found a pack of Winnie Reds. I didn’t know Sally smoked!”
             The third mum said, “Well, I found a pack of condoms! I never realised Sarah had a cock!”

 

 

Stay mum แปลว่า shut up อย่าพูด mum ตัวนี้คือ เสียงพูด เมื่อโดนปิดปาก
            

THREE blonde mums คุณแม่ผมบลอนด์สามคน ( เป็นที่รู้กันว่า ผู้หญิงผมบลอนด์ คือ ผู้หญิงที่โง่ที่สุด)

 were talking กำลังคุยกันเรื่อง

 about the contraband  เกี่ยวกับของต้องห้าม ( แปลว่าสินค้าหนีภาษีก็ได้ )

  they’d found ที่พวกหล่อนพบ

in their daughters’ bedrooms ในห้องนอนลูกสาว

during a clean-up. ในขณะที่ทำความสอาด
            

       The first mother  said, แม่คนที่แรกพูดว่า

”l found a bottle of vodka. ฉันเจอขวดเหล้าว๊อดก้า

I didn’t know Susie drank booze!” ฉันไม่รู้มาก่อนว่า ซูซี่ กินเหล้า


             The second mum said,
คุณแม่คนที่สองบอกว่า

“I found a pack of Winnie Reds.ฉันเจอซองบุหรี่ที่ขื่อว่า วินนี่ เร๊ด

 I didn’t know Sally smoked!” ฉันไม่รู้มาก่อนว่า แซลลี่ ดูดบุหรี่


             The third mum said,
คุณแม่คนที่สามพูดว่า

 “Well, อึมม...

I found a pack of condoms! ฉันเจอถุงยางอนามัยกล่องนึง

 

I never realised  ฉันคิดไม่ถึงจริงๆว่า

 Sarah had a cock!” ซาร่าเคยมีไอ้จู๋

 

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment