Tuesday 28 July 2015

มึงอย่าใจร้อน

              A guy walks into a pet shop. The pet shop owner suggests an unusual pet: a talking millipede. “OK,” thinks the man, “I’ll give it a go”. So he buys one and takes it home.
          That night he decides to test out his new pet, so he opens the box and says, “I’m going to the pub for a drink, do you want to come too?” But there’s no reply. He tries again: “Oi, millipede! Wanna come to the local with me?” Again, no response.
           So the man rants and raves for a bit, but after a while decides to give it one more try before he takes the thing back to the shop. He takes the lid off  the box and repeats, “I said I’m going to the pub for a drink, do you want to come?”
           “I heard you the first time,” snaps the millipede. “I’m just putting my shoes on!”
..............................................................

     A guy ไอ้หนุ่มคนหนึ่ง
walks into เดินเข้าไปใน
a pet shop. ร้านขายสัตว์เลี้ยง
The pet shop owner เจ้าของร้าน
suggests แนะนำ
an unusual pet: สัตว์เลี้ยงที่ไม่ธรรมดามาตัวหนึ่ง
a talking millipede. ตะขาบพูดได้ ( 
millipede อ่านว่า มิลลิผีด) 
 “OK,” เอาละวะ
thinks the man, ชายคนนี้คิดในใจ
“I’ll give it a go”. ผมจะเอามันไปลองเลี้ยงดู
 So he buys one ด้วยเหตุนี้เขาจึงซื้อมันมาตัวนึง
and takes it home. แล้วก็พากลับบ้าน
          That night ในคืนนั้น
he decides เขาตัดสินใจ
 to test out ทดสอบ
his new pet, สัตว์เลี้ยงตัวใหม่ตัวนี้
so he opens เขาเปิด
 the box กล่อง
and says, แล้วก็บอกว่า
“I’m going to the pub กูจะไป ร้านขายยาดอง
for a drink, หาอะไรดื่มจั๊กหน่อย
do you want มึงอยากจะ
to come too?” มาด้วยกันมั๊ย
 But there’s แต่ทว่า
 no reply. ไม่มีเสียงตอบออกมาเลย
He tries again: เขาลองใหม่
“Oi, millipede! เอ๊ย ไอ้ตะขาบ
Wanna come to มึงอยากจะไป
the local with me?” ร้านเหล้าในหมู่บ้านกับกูมั๊ย
Again, แล้วก็เช่นเคย
no response. ไม่มีเสียงตอบมา
           So the man มันทำให้เขา
 rants and สบถออกมาด้วยความโมโหและ
 raves for a bit, เต้นแร้งเต้นกาอยู่ครู่หนึ่ง
but after a while แต่ว่าครู่ใหญ่ต่อมา
decides ก็ทําใจได้
to give it one more try โดยจะให้โอกาศมันอีกครั้ง
 before ก่อน
he takes the thing  ที่เขาจะเอามัน
 back to the shop. กลับคืนไปที่ร้าน
He takes the lid off the box  เขาเปิดฝากล่องออกมา

and repeats, แล้วก็พูดแบบเดิม
“I said กูบอกว่า
I’m going to the pub กรูจะไปร้านเหล้า
for a drink, หาเหล้ากิน
do you want to come?” มึงจะไปกับกรูมั๊ย
           “I heard you กูได้ยินมึงพูด
the first time,” ตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกแล้ว..แสรด
snaps the millipede. ตะขาบฟิวส์ขาดพูดออกมาแบบฉุนๆ
“I’m just  กูก็แค่
putting กำลังใส่
my shoes on!” รองเท้าอยู่ ( แหกตาดูมั่ง) 



..............................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment