Thursday 26 February 2015

prescription เพอร์สคริ๊บชั่น

Fatal attraction
A lady went into a pharmacy and said to the pharmacist, “I’d like to buy cyanide, please.”
“Cyanide, eh?” the pharmacist asked suspiciously. “What for?” The lady calmly replied, “I need it to poison my husband.”

Are you crazy ? said the pharmacist disbelievingly. “I’m not going to sell you! Cyanide to kill your husband What kind an idiot do you take me for?”.
Reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.
He studied the picture for a minute horrified silence, and then said, “You didn’t tell me you had a prescription.”
............................................................ 


Fatal attraction  

เฟตั๊ล Fatal = อันตรายร้ายแรง ถึงตาย ส่วน attraction  แอ๊ตแทร๊คชั่น ก็คือเสน่ห์ ใครเห็นใครก็รัก ...ชื่อเรื่องนี้มาจากหนังดัง ที่ไมเคิ๊ล ดักกล๊าส เล่นที่มีชื่อภาษาไทยว่า อัมมะหิตพิศวาส..คนตั้ง ตั้งชื่อภาษาไทยได้เก่งมาก
 A lady went into สุภาพสตรีคนหนึ่งเข้าไปใน
 a pharmacy ร้ายขายยา

and said to the pharmacist, แล้วก็บอกกับเภสัชกรว่า

“I’d like to buy ฉันต้องการซื้อ

cyanide, “ซายยาไน๊ด์

 please.” พลี๊ส (นี่ก็คือการแสดงความเป็นสุภาพชน) “Cyanide, eh?” ซายยาไน๊ด์ เหรอ 

the pharmacist asked เภสัชกรถาม

 suspiciously. ด้วยความสงสัย ตงิดๆ

“What for?” เอาไปทำอะไร 

The lady calmly replied, ผู้หญิงคนนั้นตอบแบบใจเย็น

“I need it to ฉันต้องการมันเพื่อ 

poison my husband.” เอาไปวางยาสามีฉัน
Are you crazy ? คุณเสียสติไปแล้วหรือ

said the pharmacist เภสัชกรพูดขึ้นมา

disbelievingly. แบบเหลือเชื่อ 

“I’m not going to sell you! ผมจะไม่ยอมขาย

 Cyanide ซายยาไน๊ด์

 to kill your husband เพื่อเอาไปฆ่าสามีคุณ 

What kind an idiot ผมดูงั่งขนาดใหน

do you take me for?”. ที่คุณต้องทำกับผมแบบนี้

          Reached into her purse หล่อนเอามือล้วงเข้าไปในกระเป๋า

and pulled out แล้วก็ดึงเอา 

a picture รูปถ่าย

  of her husband ของสามีเธอ 

in bed กำลังอยู่บนเตียง

with กับ

the pharmacist’s wife. ภรรยาของเภสัชกร

He studied the picture เขาพิจารณารูปถ่าย

for a minute อยู่พักหนึ่ง

horrified silence, ด้วยความสยองขวัญในใจ
and then said, จากนั้นก็เอื้ยนเอ่ย วจี ว่า
 “You didn’t tell me ทำใมคุณไม่บอกผมว่า 

you had a prescription.” คุณมีใบสั่งยาจากคุณหมอมา

No comments:

Post a Comment