Friday 12 June 2015

จับไข่สั่น

Man up
Terrrence took a day off work because he was feeling rather sick.
Lying in bed, he called up his loving girlfriend and asked her to come take careof him.
“Oh, Mandy, I feel like I’m dying.
I’ve got a sore throat and the
sniffles, and I can’t get out of bed,”
he whined.
However, his girlfriend wasn’t very
sympathetic: “Don’t be silly,
darling, it’s just Man Flu. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you’ll be better tomorrow.”
Sure enough, the following day Terrence felt well enough to go to work.
A week later, it was Mandy’s turn to get sick. Calling her boyfriend, she moaned, Oh darling, you need to call me an
ambulance. I think I’m dying. I’m burning with fever, I’ve coughed up a litre of blood, Im paralysed down one side and think I ye gone blind!”
Terrence said kindly, “Don’t be silly, dear, It’s just Bird Flu. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you’ll be better tomorrow.”
..........................................................................................

Man up คำนี้ คือคำที่มีเจตนาปลุกใจ คือลูกผู้ชายต้องเข้มแข็ง ห้ามแปลเป็นอื่น
Terrrence เทอร์เร้นซ์
took a day off work หยุดงานไปวันนึง (  took a shit แปลว่าไปขี้มา)
 because สาเหตุมาจาก
 he was feeling เขารู้สึก
 rather sick. ไม่ค่อยสบาย
Lying in bed, นอนแผ่สองสลึงบนเตียง
 he called up เขาโทรไปหาแฟน
his loving girlfriend แฟนสุดที่รักของเค้า
and asked her ขอร้องเธอ
 to come ให้มา
 take care of him. ดูแลเขา

“Oh, Mandy, โอ แมนดี้
I feel like I’m dying. ฉันรู้สึกว่าฉันกำลังจะตาย
I’ve got a sore throat ฉันเจ็บคอ
and the sniffles, และก็คัดจมูก
and I can’t get out of bed,” ฉันลุกขึ้นจากเตียงไม่ใหว
he whined. เขาครวญ
However, อย่างไรก็ตาม
his girlfriend แฟนเค้าก็
wasn’t very ไม่ค่อยจะ
sympathetic: ให้นํ้ายา(sympathetic ซิมปาร์เตติก แปลว่า เห็นอกเห็นใจ)


 “Don’t be silly, อย่าหน่อมแน้มหน่อยเลยน่า
darling, ที่รัก
it’s just มันแค่
Man Flu. ไข้หวัดคน( ธรรมดาๆเท่านั้น)
Stop feeling sorry for yourself หยุดสงสารตัวเองได้แล้ว
and you’ll be better tomorrow.” แล้วพรุ่งนี้ อาการคุณจะดีขึ้น

Sure enough, แล้วก็จริงอย่างว่า
 the following day วันต่อมา
Terrence เทอร์เร้นซ์
Felt well ก็รู้สึกดีขึ้น
enough to go to work. ขนาดไปทำงานได้
A week later, หนึ่งอาทิตย์ต่อมา
 it was Mandy’s turn ก็ถึงคราวแมนดี้
to get sick. ที่ต้องป่วยบ้าง
 Calling her boyfriend, โทรหาแฟนหนุ่มของเธอ
she moaned, หล่อนคร่าครวญ
Oh darling, ที่รัก
 you need to เธอจะต้อง
call me  an ambulance. เรียกรถพยาบาลให้ชั้น
 I think I’m dying. ชั้นคิดว่าชั้นกำลังจะตาย
I’m burning with fever, ตัวชั้นร้อนจี่ด้วยพิษไข้
 I’ve coughed up ฉันไอออกมา
 a litre of blood, เป็นเลือดเป็นลิตรเลย
 I’m paralysed ฉันเป็นอัมพาต
down one side ไปข้างนึงแล้ว
and think ฉันคิดว่า
I ye gone blind!” ฉันกําลังจะตาบอด
Terrence said kindly, เทอร์เร๊นซ์ พูดอย่าง เห็นอก เห็นใจ
“Don’t be silly, อย่าเหลวใหลน่า
dear, ที่รัก
It’s just Bird Flu. มันแค่ไข้หวัดนกเท่านั้น
 Stop feeling sorry for เลิกสงสาร
Yourself  ตัวเองได้แล้ว
and you’ll be better tomorrow.” แล้วพรุ่งนี้คุณจะดีขึ้น




No comments:

Post a Comment