Saturday 16 February 2013

SUB_TEXT


SUB- TEXT

I sent this text to my wife , " I'm at the pub. Wash all my dirty clothes and make sure you prepare my favourite   dish before I return."

No reply, so I sent another text , " Baby , I forgot to tell you that I got the pay rise, so at the end of the month  I'm  getting you a new car."

She text back, " OMG , really ?"

"Don't be stupid," I replied.

I just want to make sure you got my firs message.

                       Extracted from Zoo Magazine Australia.

 

SUB- TEXT คำนี้ ก็เหมือน คำว่า Subtitle คือหนังฝรั่งที่มีบรรยายไทย คือ บรรยายความหมายของ Text หรือ Subtitle for Text

                           I sent this text to my wife , " ผมส่งข้อความนี้ไปหาภรรยา  I'm at the pub.ชั้นอยู่ในผับตอนนี้  Wash all my dirty clothes ซักเสื้อผ้าที่ใส่แล้วให้ด้วย  and make sure และก็อย่าลืม  you prepare my favourite   dish ทำอาหารที่ชั้นชอบ before I return." ก่อนที่ชั้นจะกลับถึงบ้าน

No reply,ไม่มีการตอบมา  so I sent another text , ผมส่งไปใหม่ " Baby , ที่รัก I forgot to tell you ชั้นลืมบอกเธอไปว่า that I got the pay rise,ชั้นได้รับเงินเดือนขี้น  so at the end of the month ฉนั้น สิ้นเดือนนี้  I'm  getting you a new car."ชั้นจะซื้อรถใหม่ให้เธอ

She text back,หล่อนส่งข้อความตอบมา " OMG , โอ มายก๊อด ( คำอุทานคนคริสต์  ถ้าเป็นมุสลิม ก็ต้อง OMA )  really ?"จริงๆ หรือเนี๊ยะ

"Don't be stupid,"อย่าโง่ไปหน่อยเลย  I replied.ผมตอบ

I just want to make sureชั้นก็แค่อยากแน่ใจ

 you got my firs message.

ว่า เธอได้รับ ข้อความอันแรกเท่านั้นแหละ

                                                                      ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                                                      Joe  Slowwalker

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment