Friday 22 February 2013

กระเป๋าตุง


FAT WAD

The train was packed. It was rush hour and heaps of people  were forced to stand.

One particular cramped woman turn to a man behind her and said , “sir, if you don’t stop poking me with your thing, I ‘m going to the cops!”

“ I don’t know what you are talking about, Miss . That’s just my pay cheque in my pocket.”

“ Oh really ?” she spat.

“ Then you must have some job, because that’s the fifth raise you’ve had  in the last half- hour!”

                               Thanks to  Zoo magazine

 

 

FAT WAD

Fat  แปลว่าอ้วน  wad แปลว่า ของที่เค้ายัดใส่ไปกันของแตกเวลา แพ๊กกิ้ง ..ในที่นี้ หมายถึง อะไรตุงๆ

The train was packed. รถไฟคนแน่น  It was rush hour  มันเป็นชั่วโมงเร่งด่วนคนเดินทางไปทำงาน  and heaps of people และ คนจำนวนมาก  were forced to stand. ต้องยืน

One particular cramped woman ผู้หญิงคนหนึ่งที่โดนเบียด  turn to a man  หันไปหาผู้ชาย  behind her  ที่ยืนอยู่ด้านหลังเธอ  and said , “sir, คู๊น   if you don’t stop poking me   ถ้าหากคนไม่อยุด ทิ่มหลังชั้นด้วย  with your thing,  ไอ้นั่นของคุณ   I ‘m going to the cops!” ชั้นจะเรียกตำรวจ

“ I don’t know what you are talking about, ผมไม่รู้ว่าคุณพูดเรื่องอะไร  Miss .คุณผู้หญิง  That’s just my pay cheque  นั่นก็แค่เงินเดือนผม  in my pocket.” ในกระเป๋าเท่านั้น

“ Oh really ?”  ง้านเหรอ she spat. หล่อนประชด

“ Then you must have  งั้นคุณก็ต้องได้  some job,  งานดีมาก   because that’s   เพราะว่านั่น  the fifth raise เป็นครั้งที่ห้าแล้วที่เงินเดือนขึ้น    you’ve had  in the last half- hour!”   ภายในครึ่งชั่วโมง.

                                      ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                                    Joe Slowwalker

                               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment