Saturday 16 February 2013

วางแผน


THE PLAN

that!. I’m going to rob the bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make-up, and  only  wearing  a thong and nipple tassles.

I’ll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and , while in the bank , I’m going to shag the goat and throw the paint over the wall, all the time ripping up pages of a phone book  and swearing  my head off . After getting the money , I ‘ll take a shit on the floor and piss everywhere . I will then escape in a van shape like a giant  pink cock. Let’s see real-life cops show  stage a reconstruction of that !

                                                               Joke from Zoo Magazine

 

 

 THE PLAN วางแผน

 I’m going to ผมจะ rob the bank ปล้นธนาคาร tomorrow.พรุ่งนี้

I plan ผมวางแผน on dressing up แต่งตัว in a clown wig ใส่วิกแบบตัวตลก and make-up,และก็แต่งหน้าแบบตัวตลก and  only  wearing และก็ใส่แค่  a thong  รองเท้าแตะ  and nipple tassles.และ ดอกไม้กลมๆที่แปะหัวนมของนักเต้นระบำเปลื้องผ้า

I’ll carry a goat  ผมจะอุ้มแพะ and  และหิ้ว a can   กระป๋อง of fluorescent paint สีเรืองแสงด้วย in one arm and ,มือข้างเดียว  while in the bank ,ตอนอยู่ในธนาคาร I’m going to shag  ผมจะปี้ the goat แพะ and throw the paint  และก็สาดสี over the wall,ใส่ข้างฝา all the timeตลอดเวลา ripping up จะฉีก pages ofแต่ละแผ่น a phone book สมุดโทรศัพท์ and swearing และก็ด่าคำหยาบ my head offแบบแหกปากหัวหลุด . After getting   หลังจากได้ the money ,  เงินแล้ว  I ‘ll take a shit   ผมจะขี้รด on the floor บนพื้น  and piss everywhere  และฉี่ส่ายไปทั่ว  . I will then escape หลังจากนั้นผมจะหนี in a van   ด้วยรถตู้ shape like  รูปร่างเหมือนa giant  pink cock.  ลึงค์สีชมภู  Let’s see ดูซิว่า real-life cops show รายการจำลองเหคุการณ์จริงของตำรวจที่ออกโทรทัศน์ stage a reconstruction of that ! มันจะ สร้างเหตุการณ์ ทำแผนได้ยังไง

                                                                  ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                                                  Joe Slowwalker

 

   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment