Saturday 16 February 2013


HOW THOUGHTFUL

"Last year my wife was furious I missed her birthday,"

explained Adam.

" She insisted that, in future, I should plan at least two weeks in advance."

" Sounds reasonable." said his mate.

" well, it's her birthday in eight weeks, and I pleased to say I've already bought her present," smiled Adam.

"she is going to love these flowers."

                                                  Thanks to  People Magazine for this joke

 

HOW THOUGHTFUL 

ประโยคนี้ ถ้าจะแปลให้ได้อารมณ์ ก็คือ รอบคอบจริงนะ พร้อมกับกัดฟันนิดๆ

"Last year my wife was furious I missed her birthday,"

ปีที่แล้ว เมียอั๊วโกรธมาก ที่ไม่ซื้อของขวัญวันเกิดอะไรให้เธอเลย

explained Adam. อดัม ร่ายยาว

" She insisted that, in future หล่อนยืนกรานว่า

I should plan at least two weeks in advance."

คราวหน้า อั๊วต้อง วางแผนล่วงหน้าอย่างน้อยๆสองอาทิตย์ ว่าจะซื้อของขวัญอะไรให้ดี

" Sounds reasonable." said his mate. อึมม ก็ดูมีเหตุผลดีนะ เพื่อนแสดงความคิดเห็น

 

 

" well, it's her birthday in eight weeks,

เอาละ วันเกิดเธอ จะมาถึงอีกแปดอาทิตย์

and I pleased to say I've already bought her present," smiled Adam.

อั๊วก็อยากจะบอกว่า อั๊วดีใจมากที่เตรียมของขวัญไว้ให้เธอแล้ว...ว่าแล้วก็ยิ้มน้อยๆ

she is going to love these flowers."

หล่อนจะต้องรักดอกไม้กํานี้แน่ๆ.

                                                                  ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                                                     Joe  Slowwalker

                                

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment