Friday 22 February 2013

ข่าวแว๊บๆ


NEWS  FLASH

As I got the bus to day a woman shrieked’ “ oh my god! I can see your penis!”

“ I knew it “ I replied. Thank you – my ex girlfriend posted it on Facebook last night that it’ so small

Nobody can see it.

                             Thanks  to Zoo Magazine for this joke

 

 

NEWS  FLASH  แปลว่า ข่าวสั้นหรือข่าวด่วน ในที่นี้ แปลว่า ข่าวแว๊บๆ

As I got the bus  ขณะที่ผมก้าวขึ้นรถเมล์   to day   วันนี้  a woman shrieked’ ผู้หญิงคนหนึ่ง ร้องว๊าย  “ oh my god!  โอ พระเจ้าช่วยกล้วยทอด  I can see your penis!” ชั้นมองเห็นจู๋ เธอจนได้

“ I knew it “ ผมรู้แระ  I replied. ผมตอบไป  Thank you  ขอบคุณ   - my ex girlfriend แฟนเก่าผมที่เลิกไป  posted it on Facebook เอาไปโพ๊สต์ ในเฟสบุ๊ก  last night เมื่อคืน that ว่า  it ’ so small  มันเล็กมากจน

Nobody can see it. ไม่มีใครสามารถมองเห็นมันได้

                                                                   ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                                                         Joe Slowwalker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment