Thursday 31 October 2013

ขี้หมา

สําหรับคนที่เข้ามาใหม่ บล๊อกนี้มีโจ๊ก ทั้งหมด 175 เรื่อง คลิ๊กที่ Old post ไล่ไปเรื่อยๆ

Dog Poo       

 A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chesswith his dog, so he watched the game in astonishment for a while,
    “I can hardly believe my eyes!” he exclaimed.
    “That’s the smartest dog I’ve ever seen.”
     “Nah, he’s not so smart,” the friend replied. “I’ve beaten him three games out of five.”

Dog Poo ขี้หมา
  
        A man ไอ้หนุ่มคนนึง
went to visit แวะไปเยี่ยม

a friend เพื่อน
and was amazed แล้วก็แทบไม่เชื่อสายตาตัวเอง 

to find ที่เห็น

him playing chess with his dog,เขากำลังเล่นหมากรุกกับหมาของเขา 

so he watched the game ก็เลยนั่งดูทั้งคู่เล่นกัน 

in astonishment ด้วยความทึ่ง

for a while, อยู่ครู่ใหญ่   

 “I can hardly believe กูแทบไม่เชื่อ

my eyes!” สายตาตัวเอง 

he exclaimed. เขาโพล่งออกมา    

“That’s ไอ้ตัวนี้

the smartest dog  ต้องเป็นหมาที่ฉลาดที่สุด

I’ve ever seen.” เท่าที่กูเห็นมา     

“Nah, ไม่หรอก

he’s not so smart,” มันค่อนข้างโง่

the friend replied. เพื่อนตอบ
 “I’ve beaten him กูเคี่ยนมันลงได้ 

three games สามเกมส์

out of five.” ในห้าเกมส์

Joe Slowwalker




No comments:

Post a Comment