Tuesday 30 July 2013

เรื่องของดิ๊สโก๊


Dancing with joy
I took the missus to a hip disco on the weekend. There was this one young guy on the dancefloor gyrating, back-flipping,

 

 breakdancing, moonwalking and so forth. My wife nudged me in the ribs and said, “See that guy going nuts on the
dancefloor? Well, 25 years ago he
proposed to me and I turned him down.”
I replied, “Looks like the bastard’s still fucking celebrating.”

 

Extracted from People Magazine

 

 

 

Dancing with joy แปลว่า เริงลีลาศ

 

แบบชื่อเพลงโบราณของสุนทราภรณ์
                   I took the missus ผมพาเมียไป  to a hip disco ที่ ดิสโก้ ส่ายสะโพก ( ฝรั่งเค้ามีระดับดิสโก้หลายแบบ แบบ line dancing แบบนี้ก็แค่เดินไปเดินมา งูกินหาง ทำอะไรเหมือนกันหมด คนเขียนเรื่องนี้ต้องการให้รู้ว่า พาเมียไปที่ๆมันดิ้นกันสุดเหวี่ยง ไม่มีไสตล์ ) on the weekend. ในวันหยุดเสาร์อาทิตย์ There was ไปที่นั่นก็เจอ  this one young guy ไอ้หนุ่มคนหนึ่ง on the dancefloor  เต้นอยู่กลางฟลอร์  gyrating,  หมุนตัว  back-flipping, ตีลังกา

 

 breakdancing,  ทำเบร๊คดานซ์  moonwalking ทำมูนว๊อลค์ ของ ไมเคิ๊ล แจ๊คสัน and so forth. แล้วก็ท่าแปลกๆอีกมาก  My wife  เมียผม nudged เอาข้อศอกกระทุ๊ง me ผม  in the ribs ที่สีข้าง and said, แล้วก็บอกว่า “See that guy เห็นผู้ชายคนนั้นมั๊ย going nuts ที่กำลังเต้นเป็นบ้าเป็นหลัง on the dancefloor?   ที่ฟลอร์เต้นรำนั่นนะ  Well,  รู้มั๊ย 25 years ago  เมื่อยี่สิบห้าปีก่อน he proposed เค้าขอแต่งงาน to me  กับชั้น  and แต่ว่า I turned him down.” ชั้นปฏิเสธไป
I replied, ผมตอบไปว่า “Looks like  ดูเหมือนว่า  the bastard’s  ไอ้เหียกนี่ ( ด่าด้วยความอิจฉา)  still  ยังคง fucking celebrating.” ฉลองอย่างสุดเหวี่ยงไม่เลิก.

 

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment