Monday 29 July 2013

หายไปแระ


Van - ished

 

        I'm sorry for your lose, " I said to the woman going to the funeral directors.

 

" It's not like that, " she laughed. " I'm only delivering a parcel."

 

        "I know, but two blokes have just stolen your van."

 

 

 

 

 

Van - ished   vanished แปลว่า หายไปแล้ว

 

แต่ในเรื่องนี้ เค้าแยก ออกมาเป็นสองคํา เพื่อให้มันตลก 

 

 

 

        I'm sorry ผมขอแสดงความเสียใจ for your lose, " สําหรับความสูญเสียของคุณ  I said to the woman ผมบอกกับผู้หญิงคนหนึ่ง  going to ที่มา  the funeral directors. งานศพ  

 

" It's not like that, " มันไม่ใช่อย่างที่คุณคิดหรอก she laughed. " หล่อนหัวเราะ  I'm only ฉันแค่  delivering a parcel." เอาของ มาส่งเท่านั้น

 

        "I know, ผมรู้ครับ but เพียงแต่ว่า two blokes ผู้ชายสองคน have ได้  just stolen your van."ขโมยรถแวนคุณไปเมื่อกี้นี้เอง.

 

 

 

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment