Thursday 1 August 2013

มืดมาก




THE LIGHTS ARE ON BUT...
              Paddy and Murphy are working on a building site. Paddy says to Murphy:
“I’m gonna pretend I’m mad so I can have the day off.”
             He climbs up the rafters,
hangs upside down and shouts, “I’m a light bulb!
I’m a light bulb!”
             Murphy watches
in amazement as the foreman shouts, “Paddy,
you’re mad, go home!”
             So he leaves the building site and Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well.
            “Where the hell are you going?” asks the foreman.
            “I can’t work in the bloody dark now, can I? replies Murphy

 


Extracted from People Magazine

 


  

 


THE LIGHTS ARE ON BUT...

 


แปลว่า ยังสว่างอยู่แต่....
               Paddy แพ๊ดดี้ and กับ Murphy เมอร์ฟี่ are working กำลังทำงาน on a building site.โบกปูนถูปืนไปโบกตึก  ( ทำงานก่อสร้างอยู่ครับ)  Paddy says แพ๊ดดี้ ก็บอก to Murphy: กับเมอร์ฟี่ว่า
“I’m gonna pretend  กูจะแกล้ง  I’m mad บ้า so I can have เพื่อจะได้  the day off.” หยุดงานซักวัน
               He climbs up ว่าแล้ว เค้าก็ปีน the rafters,ไม้นั่งร้าน   hangs upside down  เอาเท้าเกี่ยวห้อยหัว ลงมา and  shouts, แล้วก็ตะโกนว่า “I’m a light bulb!  ผม คือหลอดไฟ I’m a light bulb!”  ผม คือหลอดไฟ
              Murphy watches เมอร์ฟี่เฝ้ามอง in amazement  รู้สึกทึ่งมาก  as the foreman  ที่ หัวหน้าคนงาน  shouts, ตะโกนว่า “Paddy, แพ๊ดดี้
you’re mad, มึงบ้า  go home!” กลับบ้านไปก่อน
             So he leaves ด้วยเหตุนี้ แพ๊ดดี้ ก็เก็บของออก  the building site จากที่ก่อสร้างไป  and ขณะเดียวกัน Murphy เมอร์ฟี่  starts packing his kit up ก็เริ่มเก็บของของเค้า to leave as well. เตรียมพร้อมไปด้วยเหมือนกัน
“Where นั่น the hell are you going?” มึงจะไปใหนนั่นนะ asks the foreman. หัวหน้างานถาม
“I can’t work  ผมทำงานเข้าไปได้ไงกัน in the bloody dark now, มันมืดขนาดนี้  can I?  คิดดูซิ  replies Murphy เมอร์ฟี่ ตอบ.

 


Joe Slowwalker

 


 

 


 

 


 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment