Thursday 18 July 2013

ทําใมมันเศร้าจัง

POWER OF GRIEF
Harry’s missus had died. At the funeral, Harry is in a terrible mess. He keeps crying, yelling, pulling his hair and wailing, "What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?"
The priest takes pity on the poor guy and comes over to him. "My son," the priest says, I know this is hard on you, but eventually the pain will go away and you will find another fine woman, marry again and forget about all this in years to come."
"Yeah, yeah I know all
that," Harry sobs. "But who’s gonna cook me dinner and let me root her tonight?"

 


Extracted fromzooweekly.com.au

 

POWER OF GRIEF
แปลว่า พลังของความโศรกเศร้า คนเขียนมีเจตนาชี้ให้เห็นว่า ทําใมมันถึงขนาดนั้น เรามาดูกันว่า มันเศร้ามากเพราะอะไร


Harry’s missus เมียของแฮรี่ ( คนละคนกับปริ๊นซ์ แฮรี่)

 had died. ตายลง

At the funeral,ในงานศพ

 Harry แฮรี่

  is in ตกอยู่ในสภาพ

a terrible mess.เละตุ้มเป๊ะ

He keeps crying, ทั้งร้องไห้ไม่หยุด

yelling,ทั้งแหกปากตะโกน

 pulling ทึ้ง

his hair ผมตัวเอง

and wailing, และก็ครํ่าครวญว่า

  “What am I gonna do? ผมจะทําอย่างไรดี

 What am I gonna do?” ผมจะทําอย่างไรดี
The priest บาดหลวง

  takes pity เห็นเข้าก็สงสาร

on the poor guy ชายที่ตกอยู่ในความทุกข์คนนี้

and  comes over   เลยเข้ามา

to him. หาเขา

“My son,” ลูกเอ๊ย

 the priest says,บาดหลวงเอ่ยขึ้น

  I know ฉันรู้

this is hard on you, ว่าเธอยังรับสภาพนี้ไม่ได้

 but eventually แต่ว่าถึงที่สุดแล้ว

 the pain ความเจ็บปวด นี้

will go away ก็จะค่อยๆหายไปเอง

and และyou คุณก็

will find จะหา

 another fine woman,ผู้หญิงคนอื่นที่ดีๆ

marry again แต่งงานใหม่

and  forget แล้วก็ลืม

about all this ลืมเรื่องเหล่านี้

 in years to come." เมื่อเวลามันผ่านไป
"Yeah, รู้แล้ว

yeah รู้แล้ว

I know all that," ผมรู้ทุกอย่างนั่นแหละ

 Harry sobs. แฮรี่ พูดไปสอื้นไป

“But who’s gonna แต่ว่าตอนนี้ ใครจะ

cook me dinner ทําอาหารเย็นให้ผม

and  let me root แล้วก็ให้ผมอึ๊บ

 her tonight?”  เธอคืนนี้.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment