Thursday 4 July 2013

เจอแล้ว


WHAT'S WRONG


                A man walks into a hospital ward with two black eyes and a five-iron wrapped around his throat.Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.
"Well,
its like this. he explains."I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife
when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around. I noticed one of the cows had something protruding from its rear end. So I went over, and sure enough. when I lifted its tail, there was my wife’s golf ball."
"And?" pries the doctor.
‘Well. that’s when I made my mistake — I lifted the cow’s tail and yelled out to the missus, ‘This one here looks like yours!"




Extracted from zooweekly.com.au
 

WHAT'S WRONG
แปลว่า อะไรคือสาเหตุ

A man ชายคนหนึ่ง walks into เดินเข้าไปใน a hospital ward โรงพยาบาล with ด้วย two black eyes ตาที่เขียวทั้งสองข้าง and
a five-iron แถมยังมี ไม้ก็อฟเหล็กเบอร์ห้า wrapped around his throat. ที่หงิกงอ คล้องคอมาด้วย Naturally,เป็นธรรมดา the doctor
asks หมอต้องถาม him เขา what happened.ว่ามันเกิดอะไรขึ้น
"Well, อ้า... it’s like this.’ มันเป็นอย่างงี้นะ he explains. เขาอธิบาย "I was having ขณะที่ผมกําลัง a quiet round of golf ออกรอบตีก๊อฟ ( ตอนนั้นคงเงียบคนไม่มาก ) with my wife กับภรรยาผม
when เมือหล่อน she sliced her ball ตีลูกออกไปนอกทาง into ไปตก a pasture of cows. ในฝูงวัว We went เราก็ไป to look for it, ค้นหามัน and while I ขณะที่ผม was rooting around.กําลังหาอยู่นั้น I noticed ผมสังเกตุเห็นว่า one of the cows วัวตัวหนึ่ง had something มีอะไร protruding โผล่ออกมา from its rear end. จากก้นมัน ( rear end ถ้าเติม ed เข้าไปแปลว่า รถโดนชนท้าย..ผู้เแปล) So I went over,จากนั้นผมก็เลยตรงเข้าไปหามัน and sure enough. แล้วก็เจ๋งเป้ง when I lifted its tail, เมื่อผมยกหางมันขึ้นมา there was นั่นไง

my wife’s golf ball." ลูกก๊อฟของเมียผม
"And?" แล้วไงต่อไป pries the doctor. หมอถามอย่างใจจดใจจ่อ
‘Well. แล้ว that’s นั่นแหละ when I made my mistake — ที่ผมซวยมา I lifted ผมยก the cow’s tail หางวัว and yelled out แล้วก็แหกปากตะโกนดังลั่นเลย to the missus, บอกเมีย ‘This one here ลูกนี้ไง looks like yours!" ดูแล้วใช่ของเธอเลย

 



ด้วยความปราถนาดี

Joe Slowwalker




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment