Sunday 27 September 2015

ซื้อเสื้อฝน

Giacomo Casanova testing his condom


A guy goes to buy
condoms. The pharmacist asks which size pack he
wants: 3, 6 or 12.
“Well “he says, “I’ve been seeing this girl for a while and she’s really hot. I want the
condoms because I think
tonight’s the night. We’re
having dinner with her
parents, and then we’re
going out. I’ve got a feeling I’m gonna get lucky after
that. Once she’s had me, she’ll want me all the time, so you’d better give me the 12-pack.”
He buys them and leaves. Later, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He says the prayer,
but gets a bit carried away.
The girl leans over and
: says, “You never told me
you were so religious.”
He whispers, “You never told me that your father is a pharmacist!” 
............................................................


A guy ไอ้หนุ่ม
goes to buy ไปซื้อ
condoms. เสื้อฝน
The pharmacist คนขายยาหรือเภสัชกร
 asks ถามว่า
which size pack กล่องขนาดใหน
he wants: ที่เขาต้องการ
3, กล่องสามตัว
6  กล่องหกตัว
or 12. หรือกล่องที่บันจุสิบสองตัว
“Well “he says, อ้า...คือว่าอย่างนี้นะ ไอ้หนุ่มพูดขึ้น
 “I’ve been seeing this girl ผมคบหาดูใจสาวคนนี้
(I’ve been seeing = I have been dating)
for a while มาพักใหญ่แล้ว
and she’s really hot. และหล่อนน่าฟัดมาก
(really hot  ในที่นี้คือ เซ็กซี่มาก )
I want the   condoms ผมต้องการเสื้อฝน
 Because เพราะว่า
 I think tonight’s the night. คือนี้คือคืนที่เราจะต้องมีอะไรกัน...
หมายถึง.คืนเผด็จศึกประเภทนั้น
 We’re having dinner เราจะรัปประทานอาหารเย็นร่วมกัน
 with her parents, กับคุณพ่อคุณแม่ของเธอ
and then และจากนั้น
we’re going out. เราก็จะออกเที่ยวด้วยกัน
I’ve got a feeling ผมมีความรู้สึกว่า
 I’m gonna get lucky ผมจะต้องโชคดี
 after that. หลังจากนั้น
Once she’s had me, ถ้าหากว่าหล่อนมีอะไรกับผมซักครั้งเดียว
she’ll want me all the time, หล่อนจะต้องโหยหาผมตลอดเวลา
 ( ติดเหมือนยาเสพย์ติดประมาณนั้น)
so ด้วยเหตุนี้
you’d better give me คุณควรจะเอาไอ้นั่นให้ผมจะดีกว่า
(you’d better give me = you should better give me )
 the 12-pack.”  กล่องสิบสองตัวนะ
He buys them เขาซื้อมัน
and leaves. แล้วก็ออกจากร้านขายยาไป
 Later, ต่อมา
 he sits down เขาก็นั่ง
to dinner รับประทานอาหารเย็น
 with his girlfriend  กับแฟนสาว
 and her parents. พร้อมกับพ่อแม่ของเธอ
He asks เขาขออนุญาต
 if he might give the blessing เป็นคนสวดขอบคุณพระเจ้าจะได้หรือไม่
give the blessing กี๊ฟ เดอะเบล๊ซซิ่ง ก็คือสวดขอบคุณพระเจ้าที่ประทานอาหารมาให้ ทําให้อยู่เย็นเป็นสุข บางคนพูดยาว บางคนพูดสั้นแล้วกินเลย แล้วแต่ถนัด ทํานองนั้น)
 and they agree. ทุกคนก็เห็นด้วย
 He says the prayer, เขาก็สวดขอบคุณพระเจ้า
but gets a bit แต่ว่าค่อนข้างจะ
carried away. ยืดยาวเยิ่นเย้อ (พยายามยืนยันว่าตัวเองเป็นคนธรรมธรรมโม วาทะกรรมว่างั้นเถอะ ...carried away อ่านว่า แครี่ อเวย์ แปลว่า ลืมตัวหรือเผลอตัว)

The girl leans over สาวเจ้าเอียงตัวไปใกล้ๆ
and : says, แล้วก็บอกว่า
“You never told me คุณไม่เคยเล่าให้ชั้นรู้เลยนะว่า
you were so religious.” คุณเป็นคนธรรมธรรมโมมากขนาดนี้
He whispers, ไอ้หนุ่มกระซิบตอบเบาๆ
 “You never told me คุณก็ไม่เคยบอกให้ผมรู้เหมือนกัน
that your father ว่าคุณพ่อคุณ

 is a pharmacist!” เป็นคนขายยา (เภสัชกร ) 










No comments:

Post a Comment