Thursday 24 September 2015

Lost and found

Lost and found
TOM’S in a busy department store when he spots a drop-dead gorgeous woman.
Going up to her, he says, “Excuse me, miss. My wife’s here in the store, but I’ve lost her. Could you please help me?”
“Of course,” the woman replies. “I’ll help you look for her.”
“No, that’s unnecessary. Just stand here and chat to me.
“How’s that going to help?”
Tom smiles grimly, “I have no idea, but every time I talk to a sexy chick, my wife instantly appears out of nowhere!!”
_________________________
Lost and found ล๊อส ก็คือของหายคนหาย ฟาวนด์ ก็คือเก็บของตกได้ ประโยคนี้คือ แผนกของหายที่ทางห้างร้านเก็บไว้ให้คน

TOM’S ทอมกําลังอยู่

 in a busy department store  ในศูนย์การค้าที่คนแยะมาก
when he spots ตอนนั้นก็แลเห็น
a drop-dead gorgeous woman. ผู้หญิงที่สวยน่าฟัดขนาดเห็นแล้วหัวใจจะวายคนหนึ่ง
( drop-dead gorgeous =  very sexy and beautiful)
Going up to her, เขาเดินเข้าไปหาเธอ
he says, แล้วก็บอกว่า 
“Excuse me, miss. ขอโทษครับคุณผู้หญิง
 My wife’s here ภรรยาผมอยู่ที่นี่
 in the store, ในห้างนี้แหละ
 but I’ve lost her.  แต่ว่าผมหาเธอไม่เจอ
Could you please help me?” คุณกรุณาช่วยผมหน่อย
“Of course,” อ๋อได้ซิ 

the woman replies. สาวตอบ
“I’ll help you look for her.” ฉันจะช่วยคุณหาเธอให้
“No, ไม่ต้องทําแบบนั้นครับ

 that’s unnecessary. ไม่จําเป็นเลย
Just stand here แค่ยืนอยู่ตรงนี้
and chat to me. แล้วก็คุยกับผม
“How’s that going to help?” ทําแบบนั้น มันจะช่วยอะไรได้หรือ
Tom smiles grimly, ทอมยิ้มแบบมีเลศนัย 

grim กริมแปลว่า น่ากลัว เจ้าเล่ห์ grim reaper กริม รี๊ปเป้อร์ คือ ดูรูป )




“I have no idea, ผมก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน

but every time แต่ว่าทุกครั้ง
 I talk to a sexy chick, ผมคุยกับสาวเซ๊กซี่ คนใดคนหนึ่ง
my wife เมียผม
 instantly appears จะโผล่มาทันที
out of nowhere!!” มาจากใหนก็ไม่รู้





No comments:

Post a Comment