Tuesday 28 January 2014

ขัดส้วม


 

 

   A fellow asked his wife of
40 years,” darling, I’ve never seen you in a bad mood.
How did you do it?”
            His wife responded:
“Whenever I got angry, I went away and cleaned the toilet.”
           The husband asked ,
“And how did you do it  ?"
And his wife replied
I use your toothbrush.  

 

(by  Mr, Somsak Canbera via email ) 

 

           A fellow  สหายคนหนึ่ง

 

asked his wife ถามศรีภรรยา

 

of 40 years, ที่อยู่กินกันมา สี่สิบปีแล้ว

 

” darling, ที่รัก

 

 I have never seen you  ผมไม่เคยเห็นคุณ

 

in a bad mood.   เคยมีอารมณ์เสียเลย

 


How did you do it?”  คุณทำมันได้ไงเนี๊ยะ
            His wife responded: ภรรยาตอบว่า
“Whenever I got angry, ทุกครั้งที่ชั้นมีอารมณ์โกรธ

 

 I went away ฉันก็หลบหน้าไป

 

and cleaned แล้วก็ทำความสอาด

 

 the toilet.” ส้วม

 


The husband asked , สามีก็ถามต่อ
“And how did you do it  ?" ทำความสอาดยังไง

 


And his wife replied  ภรรยาตอบว่า
I use your toothbrush.  ก็ใช้แปรงสีฟันคุณนั่นแหละ

 

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment