Tuesday 27 January 2015

แค่ลูบก็ผิดแล้ว

There’s the rub

A MARRIED man went to confession one evening and said, "Bless me, father for I have sinned , I almost had an affair with another woman."
"What do you mean "almost" asked the priest.
"Well," the man explained, "we got stripped to our underwear and rubbed against each other’s bodies. But then I managed to stop and I never put it in."
"My son, that’s no ‘almost’," snapped the priest. "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in! For your penance, you must say 10 Hail Mary and put $50 in the collection box."
The man bowed his head, said his prayers, walked over to the collection box, got out $50 and started to leave.
"My son, stop!" called out the priest, quickly hurrying over. "I saw that! You just took money out of your wallet, but you didn’t put it in the collection box!"
The man shrugged. "Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box and, according to you, that’s the same as putting it in!"



.....................................................................
There’s the rub


ประโยคนี้ เป็นวลีหรือคําคม phaese เฟร๊ส ที่มีมานานสมัยเช๊คสะเปียร์ ในวรรณกรรม เรื่อง Hamlet ฝรั่งจะรู้กันดี เราไม่ต้องไปจํามัน There’s = There is ที่แปลว่า นี่ไง rub นี่ก็แปลว่า ลูบไล้ เอายาหม่องก็ rub ประโยคนี้ น่าจะแปลว่า มีการลูบไล้ เรามาดูซิว่าลูบไล้อะไร

A MARRIED man ชายคนหนึ่ง มีครอบครัวแล้ว

went to confession เข้าไปในที่สารภาพบาป

one evening ในตอนเย็นวันหนึ่ง

and said, แล้วก็พูดว่า

"Bless me, father ช่วยผมด้วยหลวงพ่อ ( To make holy by religious rite ตามพิธีกรรมทางศาสนา )



 
for I have sinned , ผมมีบาป

I almost ผมเกือบจะ

had an affair เป็นชู้

with กับ

another woman." ผู้หญิงอื่น
"What do you mean เธอหมายความว่าอะไร

"almost" เกือบจะ

asked the priest. หลวงพ่อถาม
"Well," อื้อ อ้า...คือว่า

the man explained, ไอ้นั่นอธิบาย

"we got stripped เราถอดเสื้อผ้าออก

to our underwear จนเหลือแต่กางเกงในทั้งคู่

and rubbed แล้วก็ลูบไล้

against each other’s bodies. ไปทั่วเรือนร่างให้กันและกัน ( against each other แปลว่าดันกันไปดันกันมา)

But then แต่ว่าสุดท้ายแล้ว

I managed to stop ผมก็หักห้ามใจได้

and I never put it in." และผมก็ ไม่ได้เอามันใส่เข้าไป
"My son, ลูกเอ๊ย

that’s no ‘almost’," คําว่า เกือบจะ มันไม่มีนะ

snapped the priest. หลวงพ่อฟาดด้วยคําพูด

"Rubbing together ลูบไล้ให้กันและกัน

is the same as มันก็มีค่าเท่ากับ

putting it in! สอดใส่เข้าไปแล้ว

For your penance, วิธีแก้บาปของลูกคือ (penance อ่าว่า เพ๊นแน่น )

you must say จะต้องท่อง

10 Hail Mary บทสวดของ พระแม่มาเรียสิบครั้ง

and put $50 แล้วก็เอาแบ๊งค์ห้าสิบเหรียญสอดใส่ลงใน

the collection box." ตู้บริจาค
The man bowed his head,
ไอ้หนุ่มพยักหน้า

said his prayers, แล้วก็สวดตามที่หลวงพ่อสั่งมา

walked over to เดินตรงไปที่

the collection box, ตู้บริจาค

got out $50 ควักแบ๊งค์ห้าสิบออกมา

and started to leave. จากนั้นก็ทําท่าจะเดินจากไป
"My son, ลูก

stop!" หยุดก่อน

called out the priest, หลวงพ่อตะโกนเรียก

quickly hurrying over. พลิ้วกายเข้าไปหาอย่างรวดเร็ว ( แปลแบบนิยายกําลังภายใน)

"I saw that! ฉันเห็นนะ

You just แกเพียงแค่

took money out ล้วงเงินออกมา

of your wallet, จากกระเป๋าเงิน

but you didn’t แต่ว่าแกไม่ได้

put it in ใส่ลงไป

the collection box!" ในตู้บริจาค
The man shrugged.
ไอ้หนุ่มยักใหล่

"Yeah, ใช่แล้ว

but I rubbed the $50 on the box  แต่ว่าผมเอาแบ๊งค์ห้าสิบลูบไปมา ที่กล่องบริจาคแล้ว นะ

and according to you, และตามหลักการที่หลวงพ่อว่ามา

that’s the same มันก็มีค่า

as putting it in!" เท่ากับใส่ลงไปแล้ว




.....................................................................
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment