Thursday 21 March 2013

โห่ไล่เจ้านาย


BOO’S THE BOSS


A guy phones up his boss, but gets the boss’s wife instead. “I’m afraid he died last week," She explains.
 The next day he calls again and asks for the boss “I told you,” the wife replies “he died last week.”

The next day he calls  again and ask to speak to the boss. By this time the wife got upset and shouts,

 I‘VE ALREADY TOLD you twice, my husband your boss   is

Died ! WHY DO you keep calling.

 "It's because ,he says, laughing,
“I just love to hearing it.

            (This joke is from People  Magazine)         

 

BOO’S THE BOSS

โห่ไล่เจ้านาย


        A guy phones up ไอ้หนุ่มคนหนึ่งโทรไป his boss,หาเจ้านาย  but gets the boss’s wife แต่ได้เมียเจ้านายรับสาย instead. แทน “I’m afraid he died last week, เสียใจด้วยเค้าตายเมื่ออาทิตย์ที่แล้ว" She explains. หล่อนอธิบาย
 The next day
 วันต่อมา he calls again เค้าโทรอีก and asks for the boss แล้วก็บอกว่าจะพูดกับเจ้านาย “I told you,”  อ้าว..ฉันบอกคุณไปแล้ว the wife replies  เมียเจ้านายสาธยาย “he died last week.” ว่าเค้าตายเมื่ออาทิตย์ที่แล้ว

The next day วันต่อมา he calls  again  ไอ้หนุ่มก็โทรอีก and ask to speak to the boss. แล้วก็บอกว่าจะพูดกับเจ้านายอีก  By this time มาถึงตอนนี้  the wife got upset  เมียเจ้านายฟิวส์ขาด  and shouts, ตะโกนเสียงดัง

 I‘VE ALREADY TOLD you  ฉันบอกคุณไปแล้ว twice, สองหน my husband your boss ว่าผัวฉัน หรือเจ้านายคุณ   is Died ! ตายไปแล้ว  WHY DO you keep calling. ทำใมต้องโทรมาซํ้าซาก

 "It's because ,   เพราะว่า he says, เขาพูด laughing,ไปหัวเราะไป
“I just love
ผมเพียงแค่อยาก to hearing it. ได้ยินมันอีกเท่านั้น

                                          ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                          Joe Slowwalker

 

No comments:

Post a Comment