Tuesday 12 March 2013

แผนเจ้าเล่ห์


CUNNING PLAN

M y wife opened the front door to find the rose petals I’d sprinkled on the floor.
They led her down the hallway, into the lounge, round the sofa, back out again and into the kitchen.
From there, she followed the petals into the dining room, where she did a couple of laps around the dining table.
        Confused by now, she was led back into the hallway, up the stairs and eventually into our bedroom, where I was waiting naked on the bed.
“I don’t know what all that was about,

darling,” she said with a smile, “but it’s still a nice surprise.”

She stripped and joined me in bed, proving .my plan had worked perfectly.
I wasn’t sure what time she’d be home, so while she was wondering around the house, my girlfriend  manage to get  dressed and sneak out unnoticed.

                Thank to  People Magazine

 

 

CUNNING PLAN

แผนเจ้าเล่ห์

My wife  เมียผม opened the front door เปิดประคูหน้าบ้านเข้ามา to find ก็พบว่า the rose petals มีกลีบกุหลาบ I’d sprinkled on the floor. ที่ผมโรยไว้ที่พื้น
They led her
เป็นทาง down the hallway,ไปตามทางเดินของบ้าน into the lounge,ไปสู่ห้องนั่งเล่น round the sofa, วนรอบโซฟา back out again กลับออกไป  and into the kitchen. และพาไปสู่ห้องครัว
From there,
จากที่นั่น she followed หล่อนก็เดินตาม the petals   กลีบกุหลาบ into the dining room,ไปยังห้องกินข้าว where ที่นั่น  she did a couple of laps หล่อนต้องเดินวนอีกสอง  around the dining table. รอบโต๊ะกินข้าว
        Confused by now,
เดินไปก็งงไป  she was led back แล้วก็พาไปที่ into the hallway,ทางเดินเหมือนเดิม up the stairs พาไปขึ้นบันได  and eventually into our bedroom, ในที่สุดก็มาถึงห้องนอน where I was waiting naked on the bed. ที่ผมนอนรอเปลือยกายอยู่บนเตียง
“I don’t know
ฉันไม่รู้ว่า what all that was about,นี่มันเรื่องอะไรกัน

darling,” ที่รัก  she said หล่อนพูด with a smile, พร้อมกับยิ้มหวาน “but it’s still a nice surprise.” แต่ก็เป็นเซอร์ไพร๊ซที่เยี่ยมมาก

She stripped หล่อนเปลื้องผ้า  and joined me in bed,และก็กระโดดขึ้นมาบนเตียง  proving .   นี่ก็พิสูจนได้ว่า my plan had worked perfectly. แผนของผมทำงานได้เยี่ยมมาก
I wasn’t
 sure   ผมไม่มั่นใจว่า what time she’d be home, เธอจะกลับบ้านเมือใหร่  so while she  ด้วยเหตุนี้ ขณะที่เธอ was wondering  เดินวนเวียน around the house,ไปมารอบบ้าน my girlfriend  กิ๊กผม  manage to get  dressed ก็แต่งตัวเรียบร้อย and sneak out unnoticed. และก็ย่องออกจากบ้านโดยที่เธอไม่เห็น

                                            ด้วยความปราถนาดี

                                               Joe Slowwalker

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment