Thursday 3 December 2015

Watch this




Watch this
A man is sitting at a bar one night, wearing a fancy new watch covered with buttons and lights and dials. The woman next to him says, “That’s a fancy watch.”
“ Thankssays the guy, it’s the cutting edge of technology.
I can telepathically ask this watch anything I want to know, and it’ll answer me, telepathically.
“Rubbish, you’re having me on,”
says the woman. says the guy. “Look,
tell you what, I’ll prove it. I’ll ask it if you’ve got any panties on.”
The guy scrunches up his eyes for a moment, as if concentrating hard to talk to his watch, then opens them
“Nope, I haven’t got any panties on.
“Well it’s wrong,” she replies. “I do have panties on.”
“Damn,” says the guy,
Slapping his watch, “it must be an hour fast!”
.............................................

Watch this ว๊อทช์ แปลว่านาฬิกาหรือ แปลว่า ดู Watch this แปลว่า ดูนี่ดิ
A man ชายคนหนึ่ง
 is sitting at a bar นั่งอยู่ที่บาร์แห่งหนึ่ง
one night,ในคํ่าคืนวันหนึ่ง
 wearing สวมใส่
a fancy new watch นาฬิกาแฟนซี่หรือฉูดฉาดเรือนใหม่เอี่ยม
covered มีครบ 
(cover แปลว่าครอบคลุมหรือเปราะไปหมด  covered with blood = เลือดท่วมตัว )
with buttons มีปุ่มหลายปุ่ม
and lights มีไฟแว๊บๆ
and dials. และก็หน้าปัด..คงประเภทหรูหราอะไรประมาณนั้น
The woman สุภาพสตรี 
 next to him says, ที่นั่งข้างเขาพูดว่า
 “That’s a fancy watch.” นาฬิกาแฟนซี่ดี
“ Thanks” ขอบคุณครับ
says the guy, ชายคนนั้นตอบ
it’s มันคือ 
the cutting edge มันคือรุ่นใหม่สดๆร้อนๆ
of technology.ของวิทยาการสมัยใหม่
I can telepathically ( เทเลพัทติคั๊ลลี่ ) ผมสามารถส่งกระแสร์จิต
 ask this watch ถามไอ้นาฬิกาเรือนนี้
 anything ทุกเรื่อง
I want to know, ที่ผมอยากรู้
and it’ll answer me, แล้วมันก็จะตอบ
telepathically. ทางกระแสร์จิต
“Rubbish, ขี้หมา (Rubbish รับบิช แปลว่าขยะ ในที่นี้คือเหลวใหล ) 
you’re having me on,” คุณกําลังมีเจตนาทําให้ฉันสยิว ( พูดง่ายๆว่ากําลังจีบฉันอยู่ ) 
says the woman. ผู้หญิงพูด
says the guy. ผู้ชายพูดขึ้น
 “Look, ดูนะ 
tell you what, เอาแบบนี้นะ
I’ll prove it. ผมจะพิสูจน์มัน
I’ll ask it ผมจะถามมัน
if you’ve got ว่าคุณนุ่ง
any panties on.” กางเกงในหรือเปล่า
panties = underwear 
The guy ไอ้หนุ่ม 
scrunches up his eyes ประโยคนี้ทั้งประโยคคือขมิบตา ..ดูรูป



for a moment, ชั่วครู่
as if คล้ายๆกับ
concentrating hard กําลังเพ่งกระแสร์จิตอย่างหนัก
to talk to his watch, สื่อสารกับนาฬิกา( พูดกับนาฬิกา) 
then opens them จากนั้นก็ลืมตาขึ้น
“Nope, ไม่มี
I haven’t got ผมมองไม่เห็น
any panties on.ว่ามีกางเกงในใส่อยู่
“Well it’s wrong, ผิดแล้ว

she replies. หล่อนตอบ
“I do have panties on.” ฉันใส่กางเกงในอยู่
“Damn,” เฮงซวยเอ๊ย
says the guy, ไอ้หนุ่มพูดขึ้น
Slapping his watch, ตบ ตบ ตบ ไปที่นาฬิกา
 “it must be มันจะต้อง
an hour fast!” เดินเร็วไปหนึ่งชั่วโมงแน่ๆ
.............................................






No comments:

Post a Comment