Friday 11 December 2015

ประโยชน์ของว๊าสลีน

อ่านภาษาอังกฤษก่อน 
: A man doing market research for Vaseline knocks on a door and is greeted by a young woman with three small kids running around at her feet. He says, “I’m doing some research for Vaseline.
Have you ever used the product?”
“Yes. My husband and I use it all the time,” she says.
The researcher then asks, “And if you don’t mind me asking, what do you and your husband use it for?”

“We use it for sex.”
The researcher is taken back. “Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child’s bicycle chain or to help with a gate hinge. But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you’ve been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you
use it for sex?”
The woman says, “I don’t mind telling you at all... My husband and I put it on the doorknob and it keeps the bloody kids out.”
...........................................



: A man ชายคนหนึ่ง
 doing กําลังทําการ
market research สํารวจตลาด
for Vaseline เกี่ยวกับว๊าสลีน
 knocks on a door เคาะประตูบ้าน
and และก้อ
is greeted ได้รับการต้อนรับ 
 by a young woman โดยหญิงที่อายุยังไม่มาก
with three small kids กับลูกๆอีกสามคน
 running around นัวเนีย
at her feet. ที่ขาของเธอ
 He says, ชายคนนั้นพูดว่า
“I’m doing some research ผมกําลังทําการสํารวจ
for Vaseline.เกี่ยวกับการใช้ว๊าสลีน
Have you ever used คุณเคยใช้
 the product?” ผลิตภัณท์ อันนี้มั๊ยครับ
“Yes. ใช้คะ

My husband and I สามีฉันและฉัน
use it all the time,” ใช้มันตลอด
she says. หล่อนตอบ
The researcher then หลังจากนั้นชายคนที่สํารวจตลาด

 asks, ก็ถาม
 “And if you don’t mind และถ้าหากคุณไม่รังเกียจ
me asking, คําถามผม
what do you อะไรที่คุณ
and your husband และสามีคุณ
use it for?” ใช้ในกรณีใหน

“We use it for sex.” เราใช้มันตอนร่วมเพศ
The researcher ชายสํารวจตลาด
 is taken back. ถึงกับหงายเก๋ง
 “Usually ปกติ 
people lie to me คนทั่วไปจะโกหกผม
and say that และมักจะบอกว่า
they use it เขาใช้มันกับ
on a child’s bicycle chain โซ่รถจักรยานของเด็ก
or to help หรือช่วย (หล่อลื่น ) 
 with a gate hinge. บานพับประตูรั้ว (hinge ฮิ๊ง แปลว่าบานพับ )
 But, in fact, แต่จริงๆแล้ว
I know that ผมรู้ดีว่า
 most people แทบทุกคน
do use it for sex. ใช้มันตอนร่วมเพศ
 I admire you ผมชื่นชมคุณมาก
for your honesty. สําหรับคนที่มีเกียรติอย่างคุณ
Since you’ve been frank so far, ใหนๆคุณก็เป็นคนตรงไปตรงมาแบบนี้แล้ว
can you tell me คุณพอจะบอกผม
exactly how you  อย่างละเอียดว่าคุณ
use it for sex?” ใช้มันอย่างไรตอนร่วมเพศ ( คงสงสัยว่าใช้กินหรือใช้ทา)
The woman says, หญิงคนนั้นตอบ

 “I don’t mind ฉันไม่รังเกียจ
telling you at all...ที่จะตอบคุณแน่นอน
 My husband and I ฉันและสามีฉัน
put it on ใช้มาลงบน
the doorknob ลูกบิดประตู
and it keeps เพื่อกัน
 the bloody kids out.” ไอ้เด็กเปรตพวกนั้นให้เข้ามาไม่ได้
...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment