Monday 9 May 2016

Circumcision

Circumcision
little boys,Tommy and George are sharing a room in the hospital.
As they are getting to know each other a little bit,Tornmy gets
around to asking, ‘Hey George, what’re you in for?’
‘I’m getting my tonsils out,’ says George. ‘I’m a little worried.’
‘Oh don’t worry about it,’ says Tommy. ‘I had my tonsils out and it was a blast! I got to eat all the ice cream and jelly I wanted for three weeks!’
‘Oh yeah?’ asks George. ‘That doesn’t too bad. How about you? What’re you here for?’
‘I’m getting a circumcision, whatever that is,’Tommy frowns.

 ‘Oh my God! Circumcision?’ cries George. Jeez, good lord. I got one of those when I was a baby and I could’nt walk for two years!’
....................................................................
Circumcision เซอร์คัมซีชั่น แปลว่าขลิบปลายหนังอวัยวะเพศชาย ถ้าเป็นไทยๆ ก็ต้องบอกว่า ขลิบจงอยปากนกเขา
little boys, เด็กเล็กสองคนขึ้นไป ( เห็นมั๊ยว่ามันมีตัวเอ๊ส)
Tommy and George ชื่อทอมมี่กับจ๊อจ
 are sharing a room อยู่ห้องเดียวกัน
 in the hospital. ในโรงพยาบาล
As they are ต่อมาทั้งคู่ก็ค่อย

getting to know รู้จักสนิมสนม
each other กัน
a little bit, ขึ้นมาอีกนิดๆ ( แบบที่คนไทยเรียกว่า... ติ๊ดๆอะ )
Tornmy gets around ทอมมี่ก็เลียบเคียง
to asking, ถามดู 
‘Hey George, เฮ๊ย ไอ้จ๊อจ
 what’re you in for?’ เอ็งเข้าโรงพยาบาลมานี่ มันเรื่องอะไรกัน
‘I’m getting กูมาเอา (มาผ่าตัด )
my tonsils out,’ ต่อมทอนซิลออก
 says George. จ๊อจบอก
‘I’m a little worried.’ กูเสียวๆนิดหน่อย
‘Oh don’t worry about it,’ อ้อ..อย่าไปกังวลกับมันเลย

 says Tommy. ทอมมี่บอก
 ‘I had my tonsils out กูเคยโดนผ่าตัดเอาต่อมทอนซิลออกมาแล้ว
 and it was a blast! และมันก็แป๊บเดียว( blast บล๊าส แปลว่า ระเบิด หรือแสงไฟวาบจากระเบิด )
 I got to eat กูได้กิน
all the ice cream ไอ๊ซครีมสารพัด
 and jelly และวุ๊นเวิ๊น
 I wanted ตามที่กูต้องการ
 for three weeks!’ ตั้งสามอาทิตย์แน่ะ
‘Oh yeah?’ งั้นเลยเหรอ

asks George. จ๊อจถาม
‘That doesn’t too bad. แบบนั้นมันก็ไม่แย่จนเกินไปนะ
How about you? แล้วมึงละ
What’re you here for?’ เข้ามาในนี้เรื่องอะไร
‘I’m getting กูมารับการ

a circumcision, เซอร์คัมไซ๊ท์ 
 whatever that is,’ อะไรก็ช่างแม่มัน
Tommy frowns. ทอมมี่มีสีหน้าครุ่นคิด
 ‘Oh my God! พระเจ้าช่วย
Circumcision?’ เซอร์คัมซี๊ชั่น
cries George. จ๊อจร้องเสียงหลง
Jeez, good lord. พระเยซู คนดีช่วยด้วย
 I got one of those กูเคยโดนแบบนั้นมาแล้ว
when I was a baby ตอนกูเป็นเด็กทารก
and I could’nt walk แล้วมันก็ทําให้กูเดินไม่ได้
for two years!’มาตั้งสองปีแนะ
....................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment