Sunday 30 June 2013

กดปุ่มผิด


DIRTY CALLER
I made a dirty phone call yesterday. I breathed heavily and said, “I’m holding the phone with my left hand - guess what my right hand is doing?”
A voice replied, “Pressing autodial by mistake? This is your mum...

 

 Extracted from zooweekly.com.au

 

 

 

DIRTY CALLER

 

แปลว่า พวกโรคจิตโทรมา หรือ เซ๊กซ์โฟน
                I made a dirty phone call ผมเล่นเซ๊กซ์โฟน yesterday. เมื่อวานนี้ I breathed heavily ผมหายใจแบบหื่นเลย and said, แล้วก็บอกว่า “I’m holding ผมถือ  the phone โทรศัพท์with my left hand ด้วยมือซ้ายผม - guess ลองเดาดูซิว่า what my right hand มือขวาผม is doing?” กำลังทำอะไรอยู่
                 A voice replied,มีเสียงตอบมาว่า “Pressing autodial กดปุ่มเรียกอัตโนมัติ  by mistake? ผิดนะซิ This is your mum... นี่แม่เอ็ง กำลังพูดอยู่นะ.

 

ด้วยความปราถนาดี

 

Joe Slowwalker

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment