Monday 15 April 2013

ค่าเช่าห้อง


PAYING THE RENT
       An elderly Italian man went to his parish priest and asked if he would listen to his confession.
“Of course, my son,” he said.
“Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans. I agreed to her request and hid her in my attic, and they never found her.”
             “That’s a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you should feel ashamed about,” said the priest.
“It’s worse, Father.

              I was weak and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favours,” continued the old man.
“Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk you would have suffered terribly if the Germans had found you hiding her. I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly,” said the priest.
“Thanks, Father. You can’t imagine
, how relieved I am,” said the old man. “That’s a load off of my mind, but can I ask just one more question?”
“Of course,” said the priest. The old man asked, “Do I need
to tell her that the war is over?”


Extracted from People Magazine




PAYING THE RENT

จ่ายค่าเช่า
       An elderly Italian man
 เฒ่าอิตาเลี่ยน  went to his parish priest ไปหาบาดหลวง and asked if ถามหาขอสารภาพบาป  he would listen to his confession. หลวงพ่อจะรับฟังมั๊ย
“Of course,
รับฟังแน่นอน  my son,” ลูกเอ๊ย  he said. บาดหลวงตอบ
“Well,
เอาละครับ Fatherหลวงพ่อ , at the beginning   ตอนเริ่ม of World War Two,สงคราโลกครั้งที่สองเกิดขึ้นใหม่ๆ a beautiful woman มีสาวสวยคนหนึ่ง knocked on my door  เคาะประตูบ้านผม  and asked me ขอร้อง to hide her ให้เธอซ่อนตัว  from the Germans.  จากทหารเยอร์มัน I agreed to ผมก็ยอม her request  ทำตามที่เธอขอร้อง and hid her และซ่อนตัวเธอ in my attic, ไว้บนห้องเพดาน  and they  และพวกนั้น never found her.” ก็หาเธอไม่เจอ
             “That’s
 นั่นคือ  a wonderful thing,สิ่งที่วิเศษสุด ช่วยเหลือเพื่อนมนุษย์ในยามยาก my son, ลูกเอ๊ย  and nothing that ไม่ใช่เรื่องที่ you should feel ashamed about,” ลูกต้องคิดมากละอายใจแต่อย่างใด   said the priest. หลวงพ่อกสาธยาย
“It’s worse,
  มันแย่ยิ่งกว่านั้นครับ Father. หลวงพ่อ

              I was weak ผมห้ามใจไม่ใหว and told her that บอกเธอไปว่า she had to pay for rent   เธอต้องจ่ายค่าเช่า  of the attic ห้องเพดานที่ว่า with ด้วย her sexual favours,”  ด้วยการปรนเปรอ เซ๊กซ์  ให้ผม continued the old man. เฒ่าสาธยายต่อ
“Well,
เอาละ it was มันเป็นช่วงที่ a very difficult time, ลำบาก and you took ลูกกล้า  a large risk ที่เสี่ยงภัยอย่างมหันต์  you would have ลูกจะต้อง suffered terribly โดนทรมาณ แสนสาหัส if the Germans ถ้าเยอร์มัน had found จับได้ you hiding her. ว่าลูกให้ที่ซ่อนตัวเธอ   I know that God, พ่อรู้ว่าพระผู้เป็นเจ้า  in his wisdom ฉลาด  and mercy,และมีเมตตากรุณาสูง will balance ต้องแยกแยะ  the good สิ่งที่ดี and the evil,และชั่ว and judge และพิจารณา you kindly,” ให้ความเป็นธรรมแก่ลูก said the priest. หลวงพ่อพูด
“Thanks, Father.
ขอบคุณครับ You can’t imagine , หลวงพ่อคงไม่รู้ว่า how relieved I am,” ผมโล่งใจขนาดใหน   said the old man. ตาเฒ่าพูด “That’s a load off  เหมือนยกภูเขา of my mind,ออกจากอก but  แต่ว่า can I ask just one ขอถาม  more question?” คำถามอีกข้อได้มั๊ยครับ
“Of course,”
 อ๋อ ได้ซิ  said the priest. หลวงพ่อตอบ The old man asked, เฒ่าก็ถามต่อ  “Do I need ผมจำเป็นจะต้อง to tell her บอกเธอ that มั๊ยว่า the war is over?” สงครามมันสงบไปแล้ว


      ด้วยความปราถนาดี

     Joe Slowwalker


 

 
http://www.dek-d.com/lifestyle/

http://2g.pantip.com/cafe/library/topic/K13048537/K13048537.html

No comments:

Post a Comment