Friday 19 January 2018

Hard job

Hard job
Leroy, an undertaker, came home with a black eye.
What happened to you?” asked
his concerned wife.
“I had a terrible day.” replied
Leroy. “I had to go to a hotel and
pick up a man who had died in his
sleep. When I got there, the
manager said they couldn’t get him
into a body bag because he had this huge erection. Anyway, I went up and sure
enough there was this big naked guy lying on the bed with this huge erection. So I grabbed it with both hands and tried to snap it in half.”
“I see,” said his wife. “But how did you get the black eye?”
Leroy replied, “I was in the wrong room.”
...........................................................................

 Hard job ฮาร์ดจ๊อบ คํานี้ ใครๆก็รู้ว่า มันแปลว่า งานยาก
งานลําบาก แต่ในเรื่องนี้ กลับแปลว่างานแข็ง ...ลองอ่านก่อน ดูว่ารู้เรื่องแค่ใหน
Hard job
Leroy, ลีรอย
an undertaker, สัปเหร่อคนหนึ่ง
 came home กลับมาบ้าน
with a black eye. ด้วยขอบตาเขียว
( อย่าลืมว่า คนไทย จะใช้ green eye ) 
What happened to you?” มันเกิดอะไรขึ้นกับคุณนั่นนะ
asked เป็นคำถาม
his concerned wife.
จากภรรยาที่เป็นห่วง
(concern  คอนเซิร์น = worry about someone )
“I had a terrible day.”
ผมซวยสุดๆวันนี้
replied Leroy. ลีรอยตอบมา
“I had to go ผมจำเป็นที่จะต้องไป
 to a hotel ที่โรงแรม
and และก็
pick up
เก็บ ( ศพ)
a man ชายคนหนึ่ง
who had died ผู้ซึ่งตาย
 in his sleep. ในขณะที่นอนหลับ
When อีตอน
 I got there, ที่ผมไปถึงที่นั่น
 the manager ผู้จัดการ
said บอกว่า
they พวกเค้า
couldn’t ไม่สามารถ
get him เอาเค้า

into a body bag
ใส่ในถุงใส่ศพได้
because เพราะว่า
he had เขามีอาการ
 this huge erection. โรคโด่ไม่รู้ล้มขนาดมหึมานี่แหละ
 Anyway, อย่างไรก็ตาม
I went up ผมขึ้นไป
and sure enough แล้วก็จริงอย่างว่านั่นแหละ
there was ไปถึงที่นั่นก็เจอเข้ากับ
this big naked guy คนร่างใหญ่เปลือยกาย
 lying นอนแผ่สองสลึง
on the bed บนเตียง
with พร้อมด้วย
this huge erection. ไอ้โรคโด่ไม่รู้ล้มมหึมานี้
 So ด้วยเหตุนี้
I grabbed it ผมจึงจับมัน
with both hands ด้วยมือทั้งสองข้าง
and tried แล้วก็พยายาม
to snap it ที่จะหักมัน
 in half.” ออกเป็นสองท่อน
“I see,”
เอาละฉันเข้าใจแล้ว
said his wife. ภรรยาบอก
“But แต่ว่า
how did you get the black eye?” คุณไปได้ขอบตาเขียวนี่มาได้อย่างไร
Leroy replied,
ลีรอยตอบว่า
“I was in ผมเข้า
the wrong room.” ห้องผิด
...........................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment