Saturday 18 November 2017

Born Yesterday

          I was telling a girl in a bar about my ability to guess what day a woman was born just by feeling her boobs. 
“Really?” she said, “Go on, then... try.” After about 30 seconds of fondling she lost patience and said, “Come on, what day was I born?”
“Yesterday,” I replied.
............................................
I was telling ผมได้บอก
a girl กับสาวคนหนึ่ง
in a bar ในบาร์
about my ability เกี่ยวกับความสามารถของผม
to guess ที่จะบอกได้หรือเดาได้ว่า
what day วันอะไร
a woman was born ที่ผู้หญิงคนนั้นเกิด
 just by โดยแค่
feeling her boobs. ลูบคลำอกของเธอ
boobs บู๊บส์= breast  เบร๊สท์ แปลว่านม
“Really?”
จริงหรือ
she said, หล่อนบอก
“Go on, then ถ้างั้นก็เอาเลย
... try.” ทดลองดู
After about หลังจากประมาณ
30 seconds สามสิบวินาที
of fondling ของการลูบคลำ
she lost patience หล่อนก็หมดความอดทน
(patience เพเชี่ยน แปลว่าใจเย็น impatience อิมเพเชี่ยน แปลว่าใจร้อน
and said, แล้วก็บอกว่า
“Come on, เอายังไงกันว่ามา
what day วันอะไร
was I born?” ที่ฉันเกิด
“Yesterday,”
เมื่อวานนี้
I replied. ผมตอบ
( เรื่องนี้มาจากหนัง ที่โด่งดังในสมัยก่อนที่ชื่อ Born Yesterday )
............................................



No comments:

Post a Comment