Tuesday 7 October 2014

หูไม่ค่อยดี

Wishful thinking

           Two mates were out fishing when Bob pulled out a cigar and asked, “Got a light?” Ralph opened his tackle box and pulled out a Bic lighter that was 10 inches long. 

           “Fuck me,” exclaimed Bob. “Why do you have such a massive lighter?” “A genie gave it to me. He said he would grant me one wish.” “A genie!” laughed Bob in disbelief. “Now, this I gotta see!”

“Don’t believe me?” Ralph challenged. 

            “Well,just have a look in my tackle box.” Ralph snapped open the tackle box and Bob peered in. Sure enough, sitting inside was a tiny genie, looking up at them. 

           “Fuck ME!” said Bob in shock. “Hey, genie! Grant me a wish!” The genie bowed his head and nodded. “I wish for a million bucks!” “Your wish is my command.”               Suddenly, the sky turned dark as a black cloud started rolling towards them. Looking up, Bob and                       

     Ralph realised the cloud was actually a million ducks, flying overhead. 

            Over the roar of the flapping ducks, Bob yelled, “I asked for a million bucks!” 

          Ralph shouted back, “Yeah, my genie’s a bit hard of hearing. You really think I asked for a ten-inch Bic.
 


Wishful thinkingคล้ายๆกับ hope ,illution,fantasy , bullshit.day dreaming. หวังจะได้อะไร มันไม่เป็นไปตามฝัน พูดง่ายๆว่าเพ้อเจ้อ หรือฝันลมๆแล้งๆ นั่นเอง

            Two mates สองเกลอหัวแข็ง

were out fishing ออกไปตกปลากัน 

when Bob pulled out a cigarตอนที่ บ๊อบงัดเอาซิก้าร์ออกมา

and asked,แล้วก็ถามว่า

“Got a light?” มึงมีไฟแช๊กมั๊ย 

Ralph opened ร๊าฟเปิด

 his tackle box กล่องใส่อุปกรณ์ ตกปลา
and pulled out แล้วก็งัด

a Bic lighter ไฟแช๊กยี่ห้อบิ๊คอันหนึ่งออกมา

 that was 10 inches long. ที่มีขนาดยาวสิบนิ้ว 

“Fuck me,” คำนี้อ่านว่าฟุ๊คมี เป็นคำอุทานตกใจ ไม่มีความหมายอะไร

exclaimed  Bob. บ๊อบอุทาน

 “Why do you have  ทำใมมึงมี
such a massive lighter?” ไฟแช๊กใหญ่แบบนี้วะ 

“A genie gave it to me. จินนี่ มันให้มา

 He said  มันบอกว่า 

he would grant me one wish.” มันจะเสกของตามที่กูขอได้อย่างเดียว

“A genie!” จีนนี่ เหรอ

laughed Bob  บ๊อบหัวเราะกร๊าก 

in disbelief. แบบไม่เชื่อ 

“Now, this แบบนี้
 I gotta see!” กูต้องเห็นกับตา

“Don’t believe me?” มึงไม่เชื่อกูเหรอ 

Ralph challenged. ร๊าฟก็เลยท้า

 “Well, เอางี้ก็แล้วกัน 

just have a look มึงแค่มองลงไป

in my tackle box.” ในกล่องใส่เครื่องตกปลากู 

Ralph snapped open the tackle box  ร๊าฟ กดปุ่มกล่องให้เปิดขึ้นมาเสียงดังกรึ๊บ
and Bob peered in. แล้วให้ ไอ้บ๊อบเพ่งดูข้างในให้เห็นจะๆ

Sure enough, และแล้วก็จริงของมัน

sitting inside กำลังนั่งยองๆ

was a tiny genie, ก็คือ จีนนี่ ตัวเล็กๆ

 looking up at them. เงยหน้าขึ้นมองทั้งคู่ 

“Fuck ME!”   คำนี้ก็อ่านว่าฟุ๊คมีเหมือนเดิม เป็นคำอุทาน ไม่มีความหมายอะไร

said Bob in shock. บ๊อบพูดขึ้นแบบยังช๊อคไม่หาย 

“Hey, genie! Grant me a wish!” เฮ๊ย จีนนี่ เสกให้ชั้นหน่อย 

The genie bowed his head จีนนี่ ถวายบังคม

and nodded. แล้วก็พยักหน้า 

“I wish สิ่งที่ชั้นอยากจะให้เสก

for a million bucks!” ให้ คือเสกเงินให้มาให้ล้านเหรียญ ( bucks แปลว่าดอลล่า)
“Your wish is my command ความปรารถนาของท่านคือ คำสั่งของข้าพเจ้า
Suddenly, ทันใดนั้น 

the sky turned dark ท้องฟ้าก็มืดมิด

 as a black cloud เมฆดำ

started rolling towards them.ค่อยๆเคลื่อนตัวมายังพวกเค้า 

Looking up, แหงนคอตั้งบ่า

Bob and Ralph บ๊อบกับร๊าฟ 

realised  รู้ทันทีว่า
 the cloud เมฆนั้น

was actually แท้ที่จริงแล้ว

a million ducks, คือเป็ด เป็นล้านตัว 

flying overhead. บินวนอยู่เหนือหัวพวกเค้า 

Over the roar ท่ามกลางเสียงดังสนั่นหวั่นใหว

of the flapping ducks, ของเป็ดที่กระพือปลีกพั๊บๆ

Bob yelled, บ๊อบตะโกนออกมาว่า

“I asked for a million bucks!”  กูขอเงินมันล้านดอลล่า

Ralph shouted back, ร๊าฟตระโกนตอบสวนไป

“Yeah, กูรู้ๆ

my genie’s จีนนี่กู

a bit hard of hearing. หูไม่ค่อยดี

You really think มึงคิดจริงๆหรือว่า 

I asked ที่กูขอไปแล้วนะ
for a ten-inch Bic. เป็นไฟแช๊ก บิ๊ก ยาวสิบนิ้ว

...................................................................................



สําหรับคนที่ไม่เก่งภาษา ไม่รู้ว่า ร๊าฟมันขออะไรจีนนี่ คําตอบมีให้ แต่ต้องส่องกระจกดู เพราะไอ้ร๊าฟมันสั่งไว้ว่าห้ามบอกใคร     


No comments:

Post a Comment