Sunday 1 June 2014

เหตุผลที่หมีแพนด้าต้องสูญพันธ์

Panda bear extinct reason

 

One of the reasons why panda bears are going extinct is because the male pandas like eating more than they like mating, which I thought was strange at first. But then I thought, "If I was a panda bear
and I had to have sex with another panda bear, I wouldn’t be that excited either. I’d be like, ‘Oh great, she looks exactly like me.


..............................................................................................................................



Panda bear หมีแพนด้า

 extinct reason เหตุที่มันต้องสูญพันธ์

 

One of the reasons
  สาเหตุหนึ่งในหลายๆสาเหตุ

 why panda bears ที่ว่าทำใมแพนด้า

are going extinct  จึงมีทีท่าว่าจะสูญพันธ์

is because  สาเหตุเป็นเพราะ

the male pandas หมีแพนด้าเพศผู้

 like eating ชอบกิน

more than มากกว่า

they like mating, ชอบผสมพันธ์

which I thought  ซึ่งผมคิดว่า

 

 

was strange มันแปลก

at first. ในตอนแรก

But then แต่ว่าต่อมา

I thought, ผมก็คิดได้ว่า

"If I was a panda bear   ถ้าผมเป็นหมีแพนด้า
and I had to have sex
แล้วจำเป็นต้องมีเซ๊กซ์

with another panda bear, กับหมีแพนด้าด้วยกัน

I wouldn’t be ผมก็จะไม่

 that excited either. ตื่นเต้น แบบนั้นเหมือนกัน

 I’d be like,  ( = It would be like ) มันเหมือนกับว่า

 ‘Oh great, อ้า...สุดยอด

she looks exactly  เธอมีหน้าตาเปี๊ยบ

like me. เหมือนผมเลย


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment